- A Guide to Property Taxes
- Adopt a Street
- City Art Collection
- Community Contact List
- Community Events
- Emergency Preparedness
- How Do I .......
- Ice Measurements
- NWT Diamond Jubilee Year Celebrations
- Online Services
- Organization Chart of City Departments
- Program Registration
- Public Safety
- Ruth Inch Memorial Pool
- Special Events
- Special Needs
- Spring Clean Up
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Yellowknife Public Library
- Yellowknife Seniors
- Yellowknife Transit
Facility Booking and Equipment Rental Information
The City of Yellowknife has a variety of facilities available for rental. These facilities include:
- three indoor ice surfaces (Multiplex and Yellowknife Community Arena);
- two multi-sport fields (Field 1 and Trinity Helicopters Field) at the Fieldhouse;
- outdoor sports field;
- and the swimming pool*.
The City offers the following options to determine facility availability and to rent a facility:
1. Internet availability search: you can search for the availibity of facilities through our online system by clicking here.
2. Book in person: The Booking Clerk is located at the Fieldhouse. The Booking Clerk's hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m./4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
3. Book by telephone: Contact the Booking Clerk at 669-3457 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
For pool rentals, visit or contact the Ruth Inch Memorial Pool, at 920-5683, from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday and Monday or 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday.
The City of Yellowknife has the following equipment available to rent: chairs, tables, bleachers, staging, and snow fencing. To rent equipment, please contact the Booking Clerk at 669-3457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In person: cash, Interac, Visa or MasterCard
By phone: Visa or MasterCard