Residential Parking Pass Permit Application
Residents in the downtown, whose residence (single detached or duplex) is located on a street that is metered, can make application for a Residential Parking Permit by filling out the Residential Parking Permit Application.
- Parking meters on sections of 48 Street, 49 Street and 50 Street south of 51 Avenue and 47 Street south of Franklin Avenue will be changed from 2 hour to 9 hour meters, to accommodate full day parking.
- New 9 hour parking meters will be installed on 51, 52 and 53 Street.
- The cost of the 9 hour parking meters have been reduced to $0.75 per hour from $1.25 per hour. This reduction in cost is to encourage persons working in the Downtown to park at the 9 hour meters, allowing those doing business in the Downtown to use the 1 and 2 hour meters.
- A parking pass for use at the 9 hour parking meters is available at City Hall for $120/month or $999/year.
- A parking pass for the 50/50 lot is available at City Hall for $125/month.
- Parking meter violations are enforced Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. exluding public holidays.
| Parking Meter Time - 1 and 2 hour meters
| Two (2) Minutes
|| $0.05 cent coin
| Five (5) Minutes
|| $0.10 cent coin
| Twelve (12) Minutes
|| $0.25 cent coin
| Forty-eight (48) Minutes
|| $1.00 coin
| Ninety-six (96) Minutes
|| $2.00 coin
| Parking Meter Time - 9 hour meter
| Sixty (60) Minutes
| Parking Pass - Per Month
| Parking Pass - Per Year
| Parking Certificate
| Per Month
| Per Year
| Orderly Use of Highway Permit
Please refer to the map for details.
Please click here for Residential Parking Pass Application Form.
For more information on parking passes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-5630.