Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
Skip to Content

Access for All


Recreation for All


The City of Yellowknife envisions that every citizen living in Yellowknife should have an equal opportunity to enjoy using our many facilities in Yellowknife. The purpose of the Access for All Program is to provide free access to our drop-in recreational activities and Public Transit for low income citizens and/or families.

Eligible Yellowknifers should complete and submit the application form. Complete program information is included within the Access for All Brochure.

What does the Access for All Program offer?

One year's worth of Transit passes and a one year Family Flexi Pass membership.

This provides access to:

  • Yellowknife Transit and Yellowknife Accessible Transit Service (YATS)
  • All public and family activities at the:
    • Ruth Inch Memorial Pool
    • Multiplex
    • Fieldhouse
    • All drop in programs (i.e. play together and drop in sports)

Activities which are not applicable with use of the Flexi Pass:

  • City of Yellowknife programs and Day Camps

Please note that all facility rules, regulations and guidelines will still apply to all users of this pass.

Please allow 2-4 weeks processing time.  For all inquiries, please email or call 920-5676.